Empowering Women to Take Charge of Their Period and Digestive Health
So They Can Stop Guessing and Feel Energized and Focused in Their Life Again
You know that a one-size fit’s all approach doesn’t work for you but you don’t know how to create a customized approach to getting your health back.
You want to kiss your medicine cabinet goodbye and go all natural with your period and digestive care (hello, Mother Nature!)
You don’t know who to trust and what to do next because no one has looked at your as an individual or truly heard your concerns.
You want the two weeks of gnarly PMS to be magically gone so you can get back to what’s important - enjoying YOUR LIFE!
You’ve tried pretty much EVERYTHING to get your gut and period health back to normal yet you’re still having cycle issues and feeling frustrated, exhausted, and bloated.
Are you ready to know the exact steps to take to get out of menstrual cycle and digestive hell?
We can’t tell you how many of our clients tell us that they spend their nights and weekends going down the Dr. Google rabbit hole trying to find a solution to their irregular cycles and their uncomfortable bloating.
They hate feeling like their period shuts down their life and like they can’t go out to eat without running to the bathroom.
Does this sound like you?
Then we have good news!
The Period and Digestive Health Group Program
Inspired by our own similar health challenges, we have perfected years of research, dozens of certifications, and thousands of hours working with hundreds of 1-on-1 clients into a group program that will give you everything you need to have amazing cycles and perfect digestion now!
In this program, you’ll learn….
- The exact steps to take to conquer that uncomfortable bloated belly
- How to say goodbye to painful cycles and bottles of Advil
- How to predict exactly when your period will come and how to optimize it
- How to stop the embarrassing bathroom trips and the fear of eating out
- The best food and lifestyle changes that will make the biggest impact in your digestive and period health
- What exactly is going down in your digestive system that is making you feel sick
- What exactly your hormones are doing and why random supplements aren’t helping
- A customized approach to YOUR health based on comprehensive lab work so you can stop guessing
The Topics We'll Cover ...
Week 1: Food SOS
Learn how to balance your plate for your hormones and what specific foods to ditch for gut health heaven.
Week 2: Blood Sugar Balance
Learn how sugar impacts all your hormones (you’ll be surprised just how much it does!), and how it makes it difficult for you to lose weight. We’ll show you the best strategies to finally get off the sugar addiction rollercoaster ride.
Week 3: Gut Health 101
Learn the fundamentals to improving your digestive health, what supplements to strategically use, and how you can use diet to radically shift your symptoms.
Week 4: Period Health 101
Do you know what a normal menstrual cycle actually looks like? Chances are sex-ed class didn’t teach you this -- so here's your chance. We’ll teach you exactly what your hormones should be doing and how to troubleshoot common symptoms.
Week 5: Soothing Sleep and Stress Busting Tools
You can take all the supplements you want but if you aren’t sleeping or managing your stress, you will never optimize your period or your digestion. In this module we will be giving away our best tools for a restful night and a life with less stress.
Week 6: Cycle Syncing Pt. 1: Lowering Inflammation
In Weeks 6 & 7 we’ll teach you how to optimize your life around the phase of the menstrual cycle you are in, including tips on the best times and ways to work out, foods to eat for each part of your cycle, start a new project at work, or go out on that sexy date.
Week 7: Cycle Syncing Pt 2: Detoxing Hormones
In Week 7, we will continue to optimize your cycle with a focus on the second half, which is all about detoxing your hormones for a blissful PMS and period week. Peace out, cramps!
Week 8: Upleveling Detox
The word detox is thrown around a lot but we are going to give you easy, science-backed tips that you can use for the rest of your life to biohack your period and digestion. This week is really about taking it to the next level.
Week 9: Spotlight - Thyroid & PCOS
Always suspected your thyroid may be causing you to be constipated, gain weight or have horrible periods? You could be right, let’s dive into what to look for. Also this week, we’ll be doing a training Fundamentals of PCOS to explain how PCOS is actually diagnosed and our favorite lifestyle extras you can use to manage symptoms.
Week 10: Spotlight - Histamine & PMS
Did you know that histamine is intimately linked to PMS? But what is PMS and how can you kick it to the curb? We’ll be covering all our favorite steps for calming PMS symptoms in this module.
Week 11: Emotional Trauma Release
Trauma can be stored in the body as physical ailments and we all deal with small and sometimes large emotional traumas throughout our lifetime. The most common places we see unresolved trauma reside in our female clients is in their thyroid, gut or the uterus. We are bringing in two specialists in Emotional Trauma to help give you tools to release the old and bring in the new healing energy.
Week 12: Long-Term Success
In our last week together, we want to make sure you are set up for a long term life of happy periods and pleasant bathroom experiences! We’ll be covering the top 5 things we both do to keep up our health so that you can put together your own toolkit for long term health success.
Through the EmpowerHER program you'll receive…
- 12 weeks of online video modules (see above!) so that you have a foundational understanding of how your body works
- Weekly live Q&A calls with Kylene and Sophie - two Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioners who specialize in gut and hormone health!
- 12 weeks of worksheets and quick reference guides to condense the information and make it easily digestible (pun intended)
- 2 Comprehensive Functional Lab Tests (the GI MAP & DUTCH*) to take a look into your specific gut and period health
- 1 personalized 90-min hormone & digestive health results & recommendations session based on your health goals and functional lab results.
- An intimate private community of women committed to making lasting changes to their health and going through the exact same health issues as you!
*lab fees paid separately
Sophie & Kylene here. We are both Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioners (FDN-Ps) who struggled with our own hormone and digestive health issues for years before healing our bodies with functional nutrition and simple lifestyle changes.
We came together to give you this incredible group program because as a gut health coach Kylene has clients dealing with period issues and has a menstrual health coach I have clients with gut issues! Since we know how intricately these two systems work together we thought we’d provide you with a two for one opportunity to heal in multiple ways.
We understand exactly how you are feeling...because we’ve been there! Like...really been there.
Whether you are bloated, dealing with constipation, diarrhea, acid reflux, painful cycles, irregular cycles, or no cycle at all, PMS, you name it - we’ve had it...and overcome it naturally.
Together we’ve conquered things like...
- Autoimmune Thyroid Disease
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth
- Parasitic infections
- Adult Acne
- Recurrent UTIs
- Post Menopausal Hormones (both of us!)
- PMS - Think rolling around on the floor wanting to die from the pain
- Ruptured Ovarian cysts (both of us!)
- and a whole lot more metabolic chaos!
After trying every supplement, medication, therapy, endoscopy, colonoscopy (you name it - we’ve tried it) we both finally found what actually worked for us.
Together we ended up as Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioners because we discovered that testing is what helped us to truly understand our bodies and give us the answers we were searching for. Once we got out of the dark about what was causing our mysterious symptoms, we’ve made it our mission to help YOU do the same so you can get out of digestive and period chaos so you can thrive and be at peace in your bodies.
Sophie gravitated toward hormones health but she knows a lot about the gut (hello, bloating and h.pylori!). Kylene’s speciality is the gut but she also started out learning about hormones because they completely crashed in 2015.
Together, we work synergistically to bring you the best of both worlds. You literally get two for the price of one so you can stop the guessing game and get back to living your life fully.
This is for you if….
👍🏻 You’re ready to finally get answers (you deserve it!).
👍🏻 You feel like your symptoms are in the driver’s seat of your life instead of you (and it should be the other way around).
👍🏻 You know you need to take your health seriously but you don’t know how (and you’re firing Dr. Google).
👍🏻 You dream of being in control of your moods and digestion but have no idea where to start.
👍🏻 You refuse to go through even one more day of pain and feeling in the dark about your health (it’s no way to live!).
👍🏻 More than anything you want to wake up with a zest for life again, have easy periods and no longer feel constant worry about your digestion.
This is not for you if…
👎🏻 You aren’t ready to commit to your health and make it #1 in your life
👎🏻 You aren’t coachable or open to learning new things
👎🏻 You aren’t ready to feel amazing in your body
👎🏻 You want to stay stuck in old habits that are keeping you feeling sick
- Hormone & Gut Supportive Recipe Books so you never have to wonder what to eat to fuel your body even if you have specific food sensitivities!
- Detailed before and after health assessment so you can truly see on paper your incredible transformation
- EmpowerHER Daily Healthy Habits Checklist - we know you’ve got a lot on your plate so we like to simply this to fit into your busy schedule!