The 5 foundational principles for optimal gut and hormone health
With this 5-week program we're now offering the first 5 weeks of the EmpowerHER group program in as self-guided option. This program will give you everything you need to have amazing cycles and perfect digestion.
And the best part? You don't have to wait. Get started today!
In this program, you’ll learn….
- The exact steps to take to conquer that uncomfortable bloated belly
- How to say goodbye to painful cycles and bottles of Advil
- How to predict exactly when your period will come and how to optimize it
- How to stop the embarrassing bathroom trips and the fear of eating out
- The best food and lifestyle changes that will make the biggest impact in your digestive and period health
- What exactly is going down in your digestive system that is making you feel sick
- What exactly your hormones are doing and why random supplements aren’t helping
The Topics We'll Cover ...
Week 1: Food SOS
Learn how to balance your plate for your hormones and what specific foods to ditch for gut health heaven.
Week 2: Blood Sugar Balance
Learn how sugar impacts all your hormones (you’ll be surprised just how much it does!), and how it makes it difficult for you to lose weight. We’ll show you the best strategies to finally get off the sugar addiction rollercoaster ride.
Week 3: Gut Health 101
Learn the fundamentals to improving your digestive health, what supplements to strategically use, and how you can use diet to radically shift your symptoms.
Week 4: Period Health 101
Do you know what a normal menstrual cycle actually looks like? Chances are sex-ed class didn’t teach you this -- so here's your chance. We’ll teach you exactly what your hormones should be doing and how to troubleshoot common symptoms.
Week 5: Soothing Sleep and Stress Busting Tools
You can take all the supplements you want but if you aren’t sleeping or managing your stress, you will never optimize your period or your digestion. In this module we will be giving away our best tools for a restful night and a life with less stress.
Through the 'Laying the Foundation' program you'll receive…
- 5 weeks of online video modules (see above!) so that you have a foundational understanding of how your body works
- Worksheets and quick reference guides to condense the information and make it easily digestible (pun intended)
- Hormone & Gut Supportive Recipe Books so you never have to wonder what to eat to fuel your body even if you have specific food sensitivities!
- Daily Healthy Habits Checklist - we know you’ve got a lot on your plate so we like to simply this to fit into your busy schedule!
- Access to the Gut-Hormone-Connection Facebook group for additional support from Sophie and Kylene.
Sophie & Kylene here. We are both Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioners (FDN-Ps) who struggled with our own hormone and digestive health issues for years before healing our bodies with functional nutrition and simple lifestyle changes.
We came together to give you this incredible group program because as a gut health coach Kylene has clients dealing with period issues and has a menstrual health coach I have clients with gut issues! Since we know how intricately these two systems work together we thought we’d provide you with a two for one opportunity to heal in multiple ways.
We understand exactly how you are feeling...because we’ve been there! Like...really been there.
Whether you are bloated, dealing with constipation, diarrhea, acid reflux, painful cycles, irregular cycles, or no cycle at all, PMS, you name it - we’ve had it...and overcome it naturally.
Together we’ve conquered things like...
- Autoimmune Thyroid Disease
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth
- Parasitic infections
- Adult Acne
- Recurrent UTIs
- Post Menopausal Hormones (both of us!)
- PMS - Think rolling around on the floor wanting to die from the pain
- Ruptured Ovarian cysts (both of us!)
- and a whole lot more metabolic chaos!
After trying every supplement, medication, therapy, endoscopy, colonoscopy (you name it - we’ve tried it) we both finally found what actually worked for us.
Together we ended up as Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioners because we discovered that testing is what helped us to truly understand our bodies and give us the answers we were searching for. Once we got out of the dark about what was causing our mysterious symptoms, we’ve made it our mission to help YOU do the same so you can get out of digestive and period chaos so you can thrive and be at peace in your bodies.
Sophie gravitated toward hormones health but she knows a lot about the gut (hello, bloating and h.pylori!). Kylene’s speciality is the gut but she also started out learning about hormones because they completely crashed in 2015.
Together, we work synergistically to bring you the best of both worlds. You literally get two for the price of one so you can stop the guessing game and get back to living your life fully.